Monday, February 18, 2013

The Alpha's Captive: Cover and Blurb


Hope everyone is having an awesome Monday/Presidents day! My kids are out of school so I'm hiding up in my room trying to get some work done. I'm  finishing up on edits for The Alpha's Captive and starting on The Wolf's Runaway Tiger's edits.

As of right now the Nehalem Pack series has four books with release dates and I just submitted book five last week. I'm having a lot of fun writing this series. The characters really did come to life for me. The words flowed like water out of my brain through my fingertips and to my laptop. If you can't already tell I absolutely love these characters and the story line for each one.

The Nehalem Pack series is centered around three brothers, Devon, Viktor, and Erik. They're wolf shifters who are still dealing with the loss of their parents ten years prior. There's action, love, and a good amount of hope within this series for the characters. I haven't decided how many books this series will be but there are quite a few characters who deserve to have their story told.

Here is the cover and blurb for The Alpha's Captive. Its set to release March 16, 2013.




Blurb

Hunters have taken everything from Devon Carsten. First, they murdered his parents, and now they’ve taken his brother. With no other options left, Devon decides an eye for an eye, or in this case a brother for a son, is the best course of action, and he takes the son of the man who kidnapped his brother. But his plan blows up in his face when he realizes the man in question is his mate.

Aiden Stefano never imagined a weekend at home would start off with him being kidnapped by men claiming to be werewolves or that he would fall for one. Now he must find a way to convince Devon what they share is worth fighting for and prove to his father that wolves aren’t the monsters he believes them to be. Shouldn’t be too hard, right?

Aiden is the only thing Devon has to bargain with, but can he give up his mate to save his brother?



Here is a schedule of release dates for the three upcoming titles.

The Wolf's Runaway Tiger- March 30, 2013
His Dominant Omega- April 13, 2013
The Hunter's Sexy Wolf- April 27, 2013

Hope you've enjoyed this little tid-bit and will fall in love with these characters like I have.

Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!!!

AJ

2 comments: