Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Warriors of the Light Book 3: Logan's Rattler

After rewriting the ending, Siren accepted book three in the Warriors of the Light series. Scheduled to release in September. I'm beyond happy. Getting that acceptance email never gets old.

Logan's Rattler will revolve around a young man name Logan, obviously, that literally runs into his mate Finn. Finn just so happens to be a rattlesnake shifter and couldn't control his instincts to bite the poor guy. If you read Mile's Awakening I made a reference to Finn and the man he was carrying through the woods after the the warriors rescued Miles. Well this is that guy and their story.

I've gotten some emails in regards to when Quinn and Trevor will get their book. All I can say is they will, but some other stories need to be told before they get theirs. Frustrating I know but after you read Logan's Rattler you might see where I'm going with the duo. I will say this, I did make references about Quinn and Trevor in this book that I hope satisfies the readers for now.

I'm in the process of working on book four of the Warriors of the Light and I'm also working on an untitled story as well. This is a busy time for me with my kiddos being out of school, so I haven't gotten as much writing done as I'd like but I'm sneaking in time here and there to hit the laptop.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and happy reading!!!

AJ 



No comments:

Post a Comment