Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Astrid's Wish Cover


Here's the cover for Astrid's Wish. It's the second in the Warriors of the Light series. Release date is still set for May 16th. I'm excited! Its a little bit longer than Miles's Awakening but Astrid had more to tell. *wink-wink*

Astrid's book is still going through edits but as soon as they're complete I'll be posting blurbs, excerpts, all that good stuff.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week, I for one will be busy with my kids activities.

Happy reading!!!

AJ

2 comments:

  1. Dear AJ, I'm trying to be patient as we wait for the release date of Astrid's Wish. I have it on my calendar. I just discovered the Warrior's of Light series and read Miles' Awakening last night. We've already been introduced to a lot of characters, many of which have already found their mates. I can't wait for all of their stories. Keep listening to the voices in your head (inspiration)they obviously have have some great things to say.

    Martha W. - St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far. I'm working on book three right now but with my kids school getting out and all their activities, I'm moving slow. LOL!
      But I do promise there will be more!:-)

      Delete