Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

I'm trying really hard to make Sunday my blog day. At least I'm trying to. Between family, work, and writing shit gets pushed aside or I just plane forget, which happens quite often. I'm only human.

Well my show wasn't on tonight, Once a Upon a Time. That sucked. So I watched Fridays Supernatural. So good and an awesome cliff hanger ending. I hate that crap but gets the viewers coming back every week. It never ceases to amaze me how they can come up with story line after story line for that show. Impressive.

I've come to terms that promoting my book is kind of hard and just not fun for me. On this journey I discovered there are a ton of groups you can join and through these groups you promote your work, post excerpts, and just chat with other writers and readers. Now in theory this sounds like fun and easy work, but it ain't. This is just my opinion but they seem kind of clicky. Granted I'm a new writer and a lot of these people have been writing for years but I just don’t know when to jump into the chat. And when I do sometimes no one answers back. Makes it hard for us newbies to get involved and meet new people. But it is the nature of the beast promoting is. I'm doing my best to get my name out there, but like me, people have their favorite authors that they follow and it’s hard to gain your own audience. Just got to keep trying.

Fate's Second Chance has had one review and it was great. Got 5 Hearts from MM Good Book Reviews. It definitely put a smile on my face. Link to review below.

In other news, this bitch got a new laptop! Sony finally agreed my Vaio was unfixable and agreed to give us a full refund. I'm now the proud owner of a new hp laptop.

 Well writing calls. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment